The charge to the Student Health and Well-Being Committee is to:
- Serve as an advocate for students regarding their health-related needs, programs, and services
- Consult with and advise the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, and the leadership of Mizzou’s health, mental health/counseling, and wellness-related programs, and services, on matters concerning student health and well-being
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about campus health concerns and the health, mental health/counseling, and wellness-related programs and services that Mizzou provides for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
- 4 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 1 staff member (selected by Staff Council)
- 5 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 3 graduate or professional student (selected by GPC)
- Executive Director of Student Health & Wellbeing
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (or designee)
- CEO of MU Health Care (or designee)
The committee will appoint a liaison to the Student Affairs Committee.
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by the Division of Student Affairs.
During 2021-2022, this Committee will consider whether its duties can be assigned to the Student Affairs Committee.