The charge to the Student Health and Well-Being Committee is to:
- Serve as an advocate for students regarding their health-related needs, programs, and services
- Consult with and advise the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, and the leadership of Mizzou’s health, mental health/counseling, and wellness-related programs, and services, on matters concerning student health and well-being
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about campus health concerns and the health, mental health/counseling, and wellness-related programs and services that Mizzou provides for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
Student Health & Well-Beining Committee Focus Issues for 2023-2024:
- The new Student Health Center in Pershing Hall
- Naloxone rollout and training for campus
- Campus/community food insecurity issues
The above is in consultation with Student Health and Well Being leadership, including Jamie Shutter, Executive Director, Student Health and Well Being; Jim Parker, Director, Student Health Center; and Bonnie Hood, Associate Director Wellness Resource Center
Liaisons, Chairs, Staff Support:
|Designees appointed from:
|Designees appointed to:
The committee will appoint a liaison to the Student Affairs Committee.
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by the Division of Student Affairs.
Annual Report 2022-2023
Previous Annual Reports