The Student Affairs Committee will advise University leaders on matters related to student life, including student organizations, student housing, student health, student recreation, and student conduct.
- 10 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 6 staff members (selected by Staff Council)
- 4 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 4 graduate or professional students (selected by GPC)
- Liaison chosen by: Student Conduct Committee
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (or designee)
Liaison chosen by: Student Conduct Committee
One co-chair elected by Faculty Council from among its own members (this person will serve on Faculty Council Executive Committee); one co-chair selected by the committee membership.
Provided by Division of Student Affairs.
Motions may be sent from this committee to faculty Council in one of two ways: (1) majority vote of full committee membership, or (2) majority vote of faculty members on the committee.