The charge to the Committee on Residence for Tuition Purposes is to act on cases referred by the Registrar or Cashier, or appealed by a student, with respect to liability for tuition customarily charged a nonresident of the state. Recommendations are made on resident status for tuition purposes only and have no bearing on matters of admission. The committee will also coordinate hearings to resolve appeals of the rescission of student financial aid awards, which were previously managed by the Student Financial Aid Committee.
- 6 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 1 staff member (selected by Staff Advisory Council)
- 4 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 1 graduate or professional student (selected by GPC)
- University Registrar (or designee)
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by University Registrar.