To assess and make recommendations to University leader regarding new and revised policies and practices affecting non-tenure track faculty holding a ranked faculty title.
- 14 Ranked Faculty Representatives
- One representative selected by each of MU’s schools and colleges
- One representative selected by Extension
- One representative selected by MU Libraries
- One representative selected by the Faculty Council, serving as liaison to the Council
- One member, designated by the Provost, who has no vote
Selected by the Committee from among its elected members.
Provided by Office of the Provost.
If the MU faculty enacts reforms to the process by which Faculty Council members are elected, such that school and colleges elect Council members without regard to NTT or T/TT status, this committee will consider whether it should dissolve.