The charge to the Library Committee is to make recommendations to University leaders concerning the continued improvement of the library collection and library services, along with academic matters related to library policies and programs.
- 8 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 1 staff member (selected by Staff Council)
- 3 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 1 graduate or professional student (selected by GPC)
- Vice Provost for Libraries (or designee)
The committee will appoint a liaison to the Academic Affairs Committee.
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by MU Libraries.
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- Annual Report 2018-2019
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Faculty Survey Results 2013
- Annual Report 2012-13
- 2003-2004 Library Committee Report
- MU Library Committee Policy on Faculty Communication and Consultation & Preamble