The charge to the Information Technology Committee is to advise University leaders on issues involving computer and information technology on the MU campus. This advice will include how to spend money collected from the Information Technology Fee, along with other advice about how to improve information technology services for students, staff, and faculty.
- 6 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 2 staff members (selected by Staff Council)
- 2 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 2 graduate or professional student (selected by GPC)
- Chief Information Officer (or designee)
- Teaching for Learning Center Director (or designee)
- Vice Provost for Libraries (or designee)
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies & eLearning (or designee)
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by Office of the Chief Information Officer.