Advise the Chancellor on ways in which the MU campus, inlcuding physical facilities and educational and employment policies, supports the family responsibilities of students, staff, and faculty members, as well as how the campus could better provide this support.
- 6 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 6 staff members (selected by Staff Advisory Council)
- 2 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 2 graduate or professional stduents (selected by GPC)
- Vice Chancellor for Inclusion, Diversity & Equity (or designee)
- Vice Chancellor for Operations (or designee)
Selected by Faculty Council, after consultation with the Committee.
Provided by Division of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
Currently, this committee has several seats for ex-officio members (5 seats) and program leaders (6 seats). The reform proposal replaces these members for the time being with two administrative designees. During the 2021-2022 academic year, the committee will consider how many of these seats are needed. If appropriate, the committee will contact Faculty Council to propose changes to the membership listed above. In the interim, the committee may invite to attend its meetings whatever campus officials and program leaders it deems appropriate.