The Facilities, Buildings, and Grounds Committee will advise University leaders about campus operations and facilities, including physical plant maintenance, landscaping, campus safety, parking, and transportation.
- 10 faculty members (selected by Faculty Council)
- 6 staff members (selected by Staff Council)
- 2 undergraduate students (selected by MSA)
- 2 graduate or professional students (selected by GPC) Liaison chosen by: Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Vice Chancellor for Operations (or designee)
Liaison chosen by: Committee for Persons with Disabilities.
One co-chair selected by Faculty Council from among MU faculty (need not be a Council member); one co-chair selected by the committee membership.
Provided by office of Vice Chancellor for Operations.
Officials like the Chief of MUPD and the Director of Parking and Transportation are not members of this committee but may wish to attend certain meetings. The designees of the Vice Chancellor for Operations should keep officials like these informed about the Committee’s work.