The MU Engagement Council brings together university leaders from all schools, colleges and divisions to bring greater focus and strategy to the university’s current and emerging off-campus engagement initiatives. The council will:
- Identify existing off-campus, Missouri-based engagement programs, initiatives and activities and catalog them from across the university
- Facilitate coordination and communication for off-campus, Missouri-based engagement programs, initiatives and activities
- Develop and execute strategies to showcase and demonstrate the economic and public value of Missouri-based engagement programs to key stakeholders throughout our state
- Create opportunities to connect university students, faculty, staff, administrators and alumni with Missourians
- Imagine new and innovative approaches for connecting the university with the people of Missouri.
- Contact Tippie Greene for more information about the Engagement Council (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Membership is open to faculty and staff from any university school, college or division with an interest in engagement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Council Roster (coming soon)
- Check out MU Community Connect (community.missouri.edu) for more information about engagement at MU!
- Don’t miss Extension and Engagement Week October 26-30! https://extension2.missouri.edu/engagement-week