The MU Engagement Council brings together a core group of University leaders representing major colleges and divisions to bring greater focus and intentionality to the University’s current and emerging off-campus engagement initiatives. The Council will:
- Identify existing off-campus, Missouri-based engagement programs, initiatives and activities and catalog them from across the University.
- Facilitate coordination and communications for off-campus, Missouri-based engagement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Develop and execute strategies to showcase the economic and public value impact of Missouri-based engagement programs to our state.
- Create opportunities to connect university students, faculty, staff, administrators and alumni with Missourians.
- Imagine new and innovative approaches for engaging the university with the people of Missouri.