Resource Allocation Model Committee Members
Charge and composition
- Vice Chancellor for Finance
- Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Faculty - four faculty members will serve. Two will be chosen from those nominated by the Faculty Council and two will be chosen from nominations received through an open call in consultation with the Provost.
- Staff – two staff members will serve. One will be chosen from those nominated by the staff council and the other will be chosen from those nominated in the open call.
- Student – three students will serve. One will be chosen from those nominated by GPC, one from those nominated by MSA and one from those nominated in the open call.
- Leaders – three other leaders from around campus will serve. There will be an open call for nominations and members will be chosen in consultation with Chancellor’s staff.
Technical & administrative support
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance
- Executive Assistant for Vice Chancellor for Finance
- Chief of Staff Chancellor’s office
- Chief of Staff Provost’s office