The Lectures Committee works with the Office of the Provost to fund events (including lectures, seminars and symposia), addressing topics that are of interest to the campus-wide community and that address campus-wide priorities. The Lectures Committee also reviews applications for the Chancellor's Distinguished Visitors Program.
The Lectures Committee makes two types of allocations: Standard Allocation and the Chancellor's Distinguished Visitors Program. Applications for both types of allocations will be considered four times a year. Deadlines for submission are September 1, November 1, February 1, and April 1. Please send applications per instructions on the Lecture's Fund application form to Michelle Marsden.
The new 2016-17 lecture and Chancellor's Distinguished Visitors Program (CDVP) form is now posted and will be accepted for the 2016-17 academic year. The committee will start reviewing applications in September.
- 2016-17 Lectures Committee Financial Procedures.doc
- 2016-17 Evaluation Form.doc
- Lectures Committee Annual Report 2015-16
- 2015-2016 Lectures Committee Financial Procedures
- Lectures Committee Annual Report 2014-15
- 2013-14 Lectures Committee Annual Report
- Lectures Committee Annual Report 2012-13
- Lectures Committee Annual Report 2011-2012