Campus Recreation Committee
The charge to the Campus Recreation Committee is to review and recommend policies to the vice chancellor for Student Affairs for each recreational facility on campus. These facilities include the Student Recreation Center, Brewer/Rothwell, the Natatorium, the tennis courts, the Hinkson Creek area and all recreation playing fields. The committee does not have any responsibility for the Hearnes Center since it is designated for many uses other than recreation, and a separate committee will be appointed for its purposes.
- Campus Recreation Committee Annual Report 2014-15
- 2013-14 Campus Planning Committee Annual Report
- Shared Governance
- Campus Recreation Committee Annual Report 2012-13
- Nov 15, 2011 Meeting Minutes
- Campus Recreation Committee Annual Report 2011-12